We are publishing an interview of Dr. Tausif Malik, Serial Entrepreneur, Founder & CEO of TMA Worldwide LLC.
About Dr. Tausif Malik:
Education: M.Com, MBA and Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
Founder, TMA Worldwide LLC
1. Chicago, Illinois, USA based is a media holding company, promoted by Tausif Malik.
2. TMA WW values are based on Social Enterprise to empower and enable communities and individuals through competitions, events, publishing to participate and contribute back to communities and country.
3. TMA WW flagship brand the Muslim Spelling Bee competitions, has been nominated, shortlisted for various awards, and featured in global media outlets.
4. TMA WW latest venture Schoolpreneur.Biz is Worlds First Gender Equal Startup for Children USA UK and INDIA
5. TMA WW other ventures include Muslim Hall of Fame, South Asian Hall of Fame and India Hall of Fame .
Founder, www.indiastartupfest.com India’s First National Startup event ” New Swadeshi Movement”.
Founder, Schoolpreneur.Biz Worlds First Gender Equal Startup for Children USA UK and INDIA
Managing Publisher, AsianLite.com USA edition
Managing Editor, TheDesiTimes.com, USA
Founder Muslim Spelling Bee competitions USA, UK and India, America’s Second Largest Spelling Bee competition
Founder Muslim Hall of Fame, South Asian Hall of Fame and India Hall of Fame.
Founder IMEF & MStartups.Biz Startup and Entrepreneurial events for Indian Muslims.
1. Nominated and shortlisted for prestigious Ellis Island Medal of Honor, USA.
2. Past Nominated by Sheikh Muhammad Al Makhtoum ruler of Dubai, UAE for for Prestigious Global Islamic Economy Award promoted by Dubai Government in association with Thompson Reuters.First Runner up http://www.awqafsa.org.za/islamic-economy-awards-2013/
3. Panelist with The Guardian Newspaper UK http://www.theguardian.com/social-enterprise-network/small-business-blog/2013/apr/22/live-debate-social-enterprise-training
4. Community Member on Illinois Muslim Council by Governor Pat Quinn.
5. External Review committee member University of Wisconsin School of Architecture.
6. Visiting & Adjunct Faculty Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune, Balaji Management Institutions, Pune, Suryadatta Group of Institutions.
7. Created the recruitment advertising branding format for IT companies in year 1994.
8. Developed and Created Environmental Campaign for EEG, U.A.E, this campaign creatives are sold as posters.
9. Formed Press Club Oman, this achievement was recognized by Government of Oman and was invited to co-author a book “Doing Business with Oman” co-published by UK Government http://www.abebooks.com/Doing-Business-Oman-Philip-Dew~Anthony-Shoult/3149920224/bd
10. Invited to various startup events as Judge, Mentor at major startup competitions.
What is the problem you are trying to solve?
MusIim SpeIIing Bee competition, we wanted to increase Muslim students participation at the main stream competitions, promote community schools, create a platform to connect brands with the American Muslim Market valued at 170$ biIIion USD.
Please tell us about the Product / Solution.
MusIim SpeIIing Bee competition is WorId’s first competition in creating competitions through social enterprise .. We partnered with community schools to host the event.
What is the insight that you have about this market, which no one else has?
Everyone has academic information about American Muslim market , but we have reaI time insights, which no one has.
What is the strength of the startup and the scale of operations? Who do You Perceive as Your Competition?
We don’t have competition, due to our USP, other companies tried, but as a first mover, we had an advantage.
Who are the consumers that you are targeting? How is this going to affect them?
Parents who want their children to have an experience, rather than winning.
How did you get your first customer?
After Six months of marketing. We activeIy marketed through email phone social media.
What is the big picture of your startup?
Yes we are the pioneers in marketing to Muslim Market, we have created our modeI of marketing and analytics.
What would be your goal to accomplish in the next six months?
We have Launched startup competitions.
What message do you want to convey to fellow entrepreneurs?
Be focused, work hard…play honest.
Latest posts by StartupSuccessStories.com (see all)
- ONTHEGO acquires ZEMS Apparel as vertical integration acquisition strategy continues to bear fruit - June 5, 2019
- Zendesk Announces New Partnerships and Integrations for Sunshine CRM Platform - June 4, 2019
- Singapore-based Smart Wearables startup KaHa raises US$6.2M in Series B funding, expects to further scale its presence in Asia - May 20, 2019