New Delhi, 16 April 2019: TO THE NEW, a premium digital technology company that provides end-to-end video processing and distribution services was an exhibit partner at the NAB Show, Las Vegas held from 6-11th April 2019. NAB Show is one of the most sought after global trade shows amongst the media and entertainment industry and is produced by the National Association of Broadcasters.
At the event, TO THE NEW showcased a full suite of its latest video editing, processing, and captioning services. The services offered in TO THE NEW’s OTT Platform Development and Video Managed Services come with best in class operational workflows. TO THE NEW holds over a decade’s experience of partnering with leading M&E brands from around the world, offering end-to-end services like:
- Video Conformance
- Metadata Creation
- Time-coded Metadata
- Artwork Services
- Quality Control and Repairs
- Compliance, Monitoring, and Moderation
- Captions and Subtitling
- Automated File QC
Speaking about TO THE NEW’s participation at the NAB Show, Raman Mittal, Co-Founder, and CMO, TO THE NEW, said, “We are ecstatic to be a part of the NAB Show this year. After being a critical game-changer in the media and entertainment industry for more than 10 years, we want to put forth our complete stack of OTT platform development and video managed services that truly have the potential of disrupting the space. Our services are focused on managing our clients’ end to end video creation, storage, editing, metadata, artwork, subtitling, publishing, and YouTube Management requirements.”
Every year, NAB Show attracts a diverse community of industry professionals and this year’s edition witnessed over 2000 attendees and 500+ exhibitors from over 160 countries.
Latest posts by StartupSuccessStories.com (see all)
- TO THE NEW Showcases Video Processing and OTT development services at the NAB Show, Las Vegas - April 16, 2019
- Binance and Huobi Representatives to Speak at Blockchain Life 2019 On April 23-24 in Singapore - April 15, 2019
- India’s biggest and one of Asia’s Top 5 investment incubators, Venture Catalysts enters UK with JPIN to build the largest Euro-Asian corridor of angels - February 25, 2019