News Corp VCCircle is going to organize a workshop on Simplifying Fund Raising for Startups. It has been scheduled in Mumbai and Delhi on 29th July’16.
This one day intensive workshop on “Simplifying Fund Raising for Startups” will help several entrepreneurs and startups to understand the best ways of getting funded, deal structuring, term sheet negotiation and documentation. You would hear and interact with several industry practitioners, startup investors and incubators to gain insight on how to build a successful business.
Key Discussion Topics in this workshop:
- Learn when to raise the funds, how much to raise, and from whom.
- Learn how to structure a company for seed, angel and venture capital investment.
- Understand, what are the best practices in identifying and approaching potential investors.
- Know the key methodologies used in determining valuation of early stage companies.
- Know how to negotiate and document Term Sheet & Key Clauses.
As this workshop has limited seats, we request you to confirm your participation or some nominations at the earliest. For more queries, you can speak to Akansha on 91-120-4171116 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org