NEWENERGY is a biggest event for early-stage companies with focus on
- renewable energy sources,
- alternative energy sources,
- new production methods,
- smart cities and sustainable infrastructure,
- rational and efficient useof water resources
- energy, ecology and waste recycling,
- energy and climate (ways to reduce negative impact on climate) .
It is also place for investors’ network and global eco companies’ communication.
Prior to the event expert panel will select TOP 100 early-stage companies to come to Astana (we cover flights and accommodation for them). These TOP 100 companies will pitch to international investors during #NEWENERGY event. TOP 30 will get a chance to present their companies to over 5, 000, 000 visitors of Astana EXPO-2017.
On October 27, 2016 in Astana NEWENERGY Global Startup Fest gathers early-stage companies, investors and experts in clean tech and renewable energy. The event is organized with the support of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
During the NEWENERGY event world’s Top 100 early-stage companies will present latest global trends in the field of alternative and renewable energy sources, climate and ecology, smart cities and sustainable infrastructure, rational and efficient use of water resources, new production technologies and methods.
Experts panel and visitors will vote for 30 best companies that’ll get contest main prize and unique chance to present their technologies at Astana EXPO-2017, leading event in energy efficiency that will be held in Astana next year.
Companies may submit their startups on NEWENERGY event web-site. Submissions are open from August 9, 2016 until October 1, 2016. Visit http://newenergy.energy/ for more details. If you have any questions please contact directly
Latest posts by StartupSuccessStories.com (see all)
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises®Announces Christie Brinkley Will Serve As Godmother To Seven Seas SplendorTM - December 6, 2019
- Bethereum Won SiGMA iGaming Best Startup 2019 - December 5, 2019
- London Ranks 1st for the 8th Consecutive Year among 48 cities in the Global Power City Index (GPCI) - December 5, 2019