eZShopy – A Grocery Delivery Startup was conceptualized in Mar this year by Anuj Sarpal ( Ex Googler ) & Daksh Wadhwa ( Ex Compliance Head ).
Together, both have roughly 30 Years of experience and both of them are a combo pack of CA & CS . The current team size is 12 and very soon they are moving over to NCR region as well.
eZShopy was conceptualized because the end consumer today has:
· Limited time availability
· Limited Discounts provided by Local Kirana Stores
· Don’t want to waste time on weekends ( Long Queues, Parking Issues , Traffic etc ). In majority cases there are very few parking lots making it risky and time commitment due to heavy traffic
· Problems with Tier 1 cities Infrastructure and overcrowding making it a nightmare for in and out shopping.
eZShopy is providing a solution to the end consumer by:
· Delivery of more than 2000 Products right at the door step( near future greater than 10,000 products)
· Delivery Time 2 Hrs or less ( also delivery slots)
· Wholesale prices ( at retail option )
· Ease of placing order ( Web , Mobile or Phone )
· Customer service center
Some of the key features are highlighted as below :
· Inventory Less Model
· Discounted Products ( In-between Wholesale and retail ) Niche price discovery because of Hybrid Model.
· Within 2 Hours Delivery because of local logistics support and suppliers relationships
· Customer Care Center
· New Location can be on boarded in 5-10 Days
· Asset Light business focused on fast delivery
· Less Stressful shopping experience
· Website , Mobile Application ** ( ** By End of Aug )
· Increased Ease of reordering
· COD, Online Payment* , Sodexo Coupons* ( *By End of Aug )
· Major KPI % of orders delivered on time
· Use of BIG DATA
They already have a registered user base of 200 Families , in their first month of Going Live.
Latest posts by StartupSuccessStories.com (see all)
- India’s biggest and one of Asia’s Top 5 investment incubators, Venture Catalysts enters UK with JPIN to build the largest Euro-Asian corridor of angels - February 25, 2019
- Economic reports ahead of AIM Startup 2019 in Dubai – Startups and SMEs as drivers of economic growth in the coming years - January 23, 2019
- 5 Lessons An Entrepreneur Can Learn From Sports - January 11, 2019