Global Sources are hosting one of the biggest consumer electronics hardware startups integrated solution programs called the “Startup Launchpad” for the goodness of the upcoming hardware and electronic startups. This program would be a useful court for the startups and emerging entrepreneurs who strive, to seek new retailers and distributors for their concern. Alongside this event would feature and exhibit latest tech products from a variety of startups.
GLOBAL SOURCES ???
Well..!!! Global sources are basically a B-to-B media company (Business-to-Business). With that, they are also the primary trade facilitator with the Greater China. The main functional arena of Global Source is to facilitate trade between the world and Asia with the help of media and platforms like trade shows, magazines, apps, online market zone etc. It provides its users an integrated marketing solution by enabling them to construct goodwill and expand orders and sales.
It deals with buyers from over 240 countries and territories with about 1 million international buyers around the world.
- About 150 Startups from different parts of the world like Mailand China, Singapore, Russia, Hong Kong, U.S, South Korea, France, Israel, Demark, Canada, Taiwan etc.
- 34 Speakers are expected to share some premium information along with their experience at the conference. The speakers include experts from industries like Microsoft, HTC- Vive X, Mesh Ventures, HAX, Brinc, Sales Force, HWTrek, etc.
- The event would exhibit the latest technologies from electronics and hardware from about 16 categories like Internet of Things solution, Sound and Visual, Fitness and health, VR & AR, Drone and Robotics and much more.
- The core essence of the event and the speaker would be to focus and presents insight on ideation, validation, manufacturing and distribution.
Craig Pepples, Global Sources’ Deputy CEO says, “The rapid expansion of Startup Launchpad is a testament to our commitment to promoting Hong Kong as Asia’s launchpad for innovative products. It is a key platform for electronics startups in search of effective distribution channels and for buyers to identify the latest innovations and be first to market with shelf-ready products”.
A pitch competition would be held for all the hardware startups to exhibit, compete and demonstrate the tech- ideas. This competition would serve as an opportunity for the startup to appeal the buyers and the investors towards their tech- ideas.
The winner of the competition would be served with a chance to work with some of the popular venture capitalists like the Vectr ventures, CoCoon Ignite Venture and Microsoft BizSpark Plus.
“Startup Launchpad has attracted some of the best and the brightest in the industry to help nurture a rapidly growing space. It’s a surprisingly fun platform for experiencing upcoming IoT products and exchanging ideas. People who attend will leave with knowledge of what products are on the cutting edge of the industry”.
The startup Launchpad is supported by a variety of tech parks, startups, factories, universities, institution’s and organizations .
Latest posts by StartupSuccessStories.com (see all)
- India’s biggest and one of Asia’s Top 5 investment incubators, Venture Catalysts enters UK with JPIN to build the largest Euro-Asian corridor of angels - February 25, 2019
- Economic reports ahead of AIM Startup 2019 in Dubai – Startups and SMEs as drivers of economic growth in the coming years - January 23, 2019
- 5 Lessons An Entrepreneur Can Learn From Sports - January 11, 2019