An exclusive one of its kind event on IP for Startups- Open IP Day for Startupreneurs is being organized on 30th April 2016 at Innov8 Coworking, CP, New Delhi to celebrate World IP Day that was on 26th April 2016.
The event is being conducted to celebrate World IP day which is celebrated worldwide to generate awareness of Intellectual Property amongst different components of the ecosystem. It is designed in such a way that it provides a 2-way communication platform to both the participants and the speakers. The key takeaway of this event will be learning the importance of IP creation, protection and commercialization from investor’s or startup founder’s/entreprenuer’s point of view.
Key learnings from existing startups that got acquired for its technology or IP will be also amongst the prime features of the event. The event is need for the hour and through this event we can spread Intellectual Property awareness amongst startups. This will explain them how vital IP and innovation is if you are a startup. Where there are plethora of startups starting up and shutting down every few minutes around the world, the key to success is being innovative or disruptive and owning IP. Intellilocus is a startup friendly firm and its vision is to empower every individual & company to maximize value of their intellectual property and harbour innovation in every mind.
Apart from this it aims to spread awareness on importance of IP and help building knowledge oriented economy.
The core objective of the event is learning the nuances of intellectual property along with live sessions with Startup Entrepreneurs who have been there and done that!!!!
What to expect at the event?
-Series of interactive sessions with startup entrepreneurs who would share their experiences on benefits of problems faced by entreprenuers, leveraging Intellectual property for commercial benefits, common mistakes to avoid.
-Learning types of IP and importance of intellectual property for startups.
– Getting all queries answered with respect to IP and other Startup Fundamentals.
1. Mr. Deepansh Jain, Cofounder, Shifu (acquired by Paytm for roughly 8 million$)
2. Mr. Uttam Banerjee, Cofounder at Ekam Eco Solutions and Advisory Board Member to SCNO India
3. Dr. Ritesh Malik, Investor and Serial Entrepreneur with multiple ventures (Tentative)
4. Mr. Ashu Agrawal, Entrepreneurship Evangelist, Founder & Director of BW ACCELERATE
5. Ms. Swati Mittal, Managing Partner & Cofounder, Intellilocus IP Services and IP Academy- a startup consultant
6. Mr. Shivam Ahuja, Community Head- Delhistartups Networks
Facebook event page link: https://www.facebook.com/events/767189153381347/
Tickets link for participants: http://imojo.in/ipday
Key Partners for the event:
Organiser: Intellilocus IP Services
Education Partner- Intellilocus IP Academy
Powered by/ Ecosystem Partner- BW Accelerate
Coworking Partner- Innov8 Coworking
Community Partner- Delhi Startups
Media Partner- NewzByte and Bizztor
Food Partner- Sattviko
Creative Partner- Delhi Design Studio
Brand Strategy Partner- Brand Catapult
Latest posts by StartupSuccessStories.com (see all)
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises®Announces Christie Brinkley Will Serve As Godmother To Seven Seas SplendorTM - December 6, 2019
- Bethereum Won SiGMA iGaming Best Startup 2019 - December 5, 2019
- London Ranks 1st for the 8th Consecutive Year among 48 cities in the Global Power City Index (GPCI) - December 5, 2019