“A confluence of Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Cognitive Computing” will be organised on 10th – 12th January 2017, Mumbai, India. We would like you to be the part of the Giga event Data Science Congress 2017 and showcase it to the world.
The Pitch process:
- Startup need to apply submitting nomination form and other required documents
- Shortlisted startups need to showcase their innovations during The Pitch at
- Data Science Congress (10 min presentation to Investors and 5 mins of Q/A from the Investors)
- Final Meeting
- Nomination form
- Brief profile of Team Lead and other members.
Submit a white paper/ proposal/ concept note/ project details. The white paper should contain an abstract of the idea not more than 1000 words or one page and the paper itself should not exceed three to five pages. If required we may ask for further details.
- Case Study if the product or solution has been deployed in practical. (If Any)
5 critical Comparison with other similar products in Market. (If Any)
- Nomination Deadline: 30 November 2016
- The Pitch at DSC: 10 – 12 January 2017
Latest posts by StartupSuccessStories.com (see all)
- India’s biggest and one of Asia’s Top 5 investment incubators, Venture Catalysts enters UK with JPIN to build the largest Euro-Asian corridor of angels - February 25, 2019
- Economic reports ahead of AIM Startup 2019 in Dubai – Startups and SMEs as drivers of economic growth in the coming years - January 23, 2019
- 5 Lessons An Entrepreneur Can Learn From Sports - January 11, 2019