“A confluence of Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Cognitive Computing” will be organised on 10th – 12th January 2017, Mumbai, India. We would like you to be the part of the Giga event Data Science Congress 2017 and showcase it to the world.
The Pitch process:
- Startup need to apply submitting nomination form and other required documents
- Shortlisted startups need to showcase their innovations during The Pitch at
- Data Science Congress (10 min presentation to Investors and 5 mins of Q/A from the Investors)
- Final Meeting
- Nomination form
- Brief profile of Team Lead and other members.
Submit a white paper/ proposal/ concept note/ project details. The white paper should contain an abstract of the idea not more than 1000 words or one page and the paper itself should not exceed three to five pages. If required we may ask for further details.
- Case Study if the product or solution has been deployed in practical. (If Any)
5 critical Comparison with other similar products in Market. (If Any)
- Nomination Deadline: 30 November 2016
- The Pitch at DSC: 10 – 12 January 2017
Latest posts by StartupSuccessStories.com (see all)
- Survive & Thrive 2017 – Bootcamp for Mission Driven Entrepreneurs NYC/ Silicon Valley - August 9, 2017
- Techsauce Global Summit – Bangkok to Host Southeast Asia’s First Global-scale Tech Summit on 28-29 July, 2017 - July 6, 2017
- This London-based Startup Consulting Firm, Also Nicknamed ‘McKinsey for Startups’, Provides Consulting to Startups, Advises Governments, and Teaches Entrepreneurship - June 27, 2017