Scaale, a VC headquartered in four key markets of SF, London, Barcelona and Mumbai. Scaale works with 100+ clients around the world, with offices in 12 cities globally and a team of 300+ international professionals.
Their mission is to strategically work with companies in becoming micromultinationals by leveraging on their global reach.
Scaale’s Portfolio companies can be viewed at: http://www.crossborderangels.com/portfolio
Spread across two exciting days, the event is the first of its kind in India where the best start-up thinkers in the world will descend to Goa to engage with some of the best minds in India! The event will present to the world the magic of Indian innovation and entrepreneurship. The platform is a laudation of the burgeoning Indian entrepreneurial spirit to reach out to the world! The event will have participation from some of India’s best Entrepreneurs, CXOs, VCs and Angels engaging actively with stakeholders from start-up ecosystems across the world including Silicon Valley, London, Berlin, Estonia, Istanbul, Helsinki, Singapore and more!
The Keynote speaker for the event is Candice Johnson, President EBAN & Europe’s most famous Venture Capitalist.
Scaale will handpick approximately 300 participants (150 International + 150 Indian) to be a part of this unique celebration. We are also glad to share with you that Global Investors such as, Paulo Andrez (Ex- President – EBAN), Vesa Peralla (Member – FIBAN), Stephen Liu (Angel Investor – China & Founder of Cybernaut), Gary Stewart (Director at Wayra – UK – a Telefónica Initiative ), Ricardo Luz (Board Member – EBAN), Burak Buyukdemir (Founder – Etohum), Peter E. Braun (Moun), Sandeep Aneja (Founder & MD – Kaizen Private Equity), Radha Kizhanattam (Principal – Unitus Seed Fund), Mohit Kabra (CFO – MakeMyTrip), Sabbas Joseph (Founder & Director – Wizcraft) and Dewang Neralla (International Angel Investor) will be a few of the esteemed speakers at the festival. A complete list of Investors and their Partners can we viewed at: http://startupindia.rocks/investors/
Every registration provides eligibility to the following:
- A maximum of 60 most innovative and deserving startups would have an opportunity to pitch
- The next best 30 startups would be offered a space for an exclusive product launch.
- They would provide a space for your company logo on their website starting September 1 until the end of the event. Additionally, a brief on your company would be shared with the list of Investors/CXOs participating at Startup India Rocks, Goa and the logo will be a part of most of their marketing communications.
Scaale encourages you to participate in this event and take the opportunity to network with the global stakeholders of the Start-up eco-system.
For further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at +91-9833632041
Latest posts by StartupSuccessStories.com (see all)
- Touristly Is Now Vidi – Vidi Ushers in a New Era of Visual Discovery - May 3, 2018
- Learning and Development in Asia be a part of Change - April 5, 2018
- 7 Personality Traits That Make an Entrepreneur Successful - April 3, 2018